This is the first report published since the standards released by +PINA proposing diploma accreditation.
As part of gathering feedback and integration, I’m adapting the evaluation criteria down a scale to a specific project report.
- [50/50] points for completion of project.
- [20/30] because the organizing principle of the report is a holistic context, and though I work on holistic goal setting, I have yet to read the Allan Savory source material.
- [10/10 ]Theory in action – though this is marginal in the rubric, this composes the bulk of my implementation
- [3/5] Publishing – though I am publishing through my own webpage, outreach is limited to personal emails. Facebook is a great social media tool, and I definitely could have more diversity and legitimacy in publishing organizations
- [5/5] Full score on empowering communities to take charge of their own resources.
Final score: 88/100